This recipe has been in my family as long as I can remember! Growing up, my mom would make it for us on special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas etc. The smoothness of the chocolate and rest of the ingredients are finger licking – really makes you feel like your floating on another galaxy. One of the easiest and quickest dessert recipes to prepare – no ovens needed for this one!
Watch the Recipe Video Here
- In a bowl, melt the 5 Galaxy Smooth Milk bars by defrosting for 5 minutes in the microwave (or you can do this on the stove)
- Add the Dream Whip sachet in a bowl along with the vanilla powder and milk – mix with electric mixer
- Once the chocolate has melted, add 2 cans of Nestle Cream and mix
- Add a layer of Ulker tea biscuits, then a layer of the chocolate mix – repeat this step twice
- Finally, add the whipped cream layer and grate the additional Galaxy Smooth Milk bar on top
- Cover & chill for 2 hours before serving
Allow time to chill
This recipe needs to sit in the fridge for 2 hours before eating.