Fancy escaping the home for some good food, fun and fresh air now that the weather is cooling down? Savour captivating culinary flair every Friday and Saturday as Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa introduces its whimsical new Picnic Brunch from 1 pm to 4 pm.
Providing diners with an experience reminiscent of a classic afternoon picnic, the Picnic Brunch at Al Forsan, the property’s all-day dining venue is sure to become a hotspot with its Instagram-friendly setting, succulent menu and exciting activities for the family. Indulge in a mouthwatering menu filled with appetizers, BBQ treats, burgers, gourmet pasta and pizza, courtesy of the outlet’s many live cooking stations. Sweetening up your brunch experience is the decadent crêpe bar brimming with every flavour imaginable, churros, pastries and more.
Paired with the DJ’s lively set list, expect the festivities to continue with the exciting camel and pony rides, sure to make your little ones (and some adults) ecstatic and the many other children activities.
Due to the current global health crisis, Bab Al Shams are putting the following protocal in place, to ensure their guests and staffs safety and well being:
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants and in-room dining
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
- Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
- Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties
The Picnic Brunch – Every Friday and Saturday, from 1pm to 4pm. AED 225 per person (inclusive of soft beverages and local bottled water). Kids aged 6 to 12 years pay 50% and kids below 5 years old eat free. For reservations, please email [email protected] or call 04-8096202