Join Home Club ME At Dubai Home Festival From September 24 To October 10
The Dubai Home Festival (DHF) is back, celebrating the very best shopping experiences that only Dubai offers, with amazing sales and promotions, expert home lifestyle advice and exciting events taking place throughout the city’s malls, from September 24 to October 10.
DHF returns for its second year, thanks to Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), and Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, bringing world-class entertainment, shopping and events to the emirate with super sales and giveaways, inspiring home improvement ideas and buys, professional advice from leading interior design and landscaping consultants, and even a fireworks display to celebrate the occasion.
Home Club ME is proud to be one of the official media sponsors for the Celebrate Palm Living Expert Series at Nakheel Mall, a highlight of this year’s Dubai Home Festival, and founder and Editor in Chief Rhiannon Downie-Hurst will be hosting a stellar lineup of talks and discussions focused on making your home the best it can be.
I’m delighted that Home Club ME has been asked to take part in this innovative initiative by Dubai Tourism. Life at home and creating a home that you enjoy being in has never been so important than in today’s climate, and I can’t wait to see what the festival has in store for everyone this year.
Join Rhiannon and a selection of Home Club ME vendors and experts at the JYSK store in Nakheel Mall, Palm Jumeirah, on September 24, October 1 and 8 for a series of insightful talks. Here’s what you can expect from the lineup:
- 11am-11.45am: How to achieve optimal sleep by decluttering your home, from Shelina Jokhiya, of Decluttr ME.
- 12pm-12.45pm: Affordable luxury design tips to create your dream home, from Manar Kamal and Aws Al Zubaidi, of MA Interiors.
- 11am-11.45am: The secret benefits of an eco-friendly home, from Rukhsana Kausar, of Liquid of Life.
- 12pm-12.45pm: Home styling tips to create a holiday at home experience, from Maxine English and Sarah Johnson of Sarah Johnson Staging.
- 11am-11.45am: Five simple habits to organise your home workspace and bedroom design tips, from Ella Cole of Breathing Room and Kerrie Gray of Koncept Gray.
- 12pm-12.45pm: Mood-enhancing minimalistic interior design tips , from Gina Positano of Gina Positano Designs.
Also at DHF, shoppers can enjoy sales of up to 70% off and discover the latest winter 20/21 collections showcased by leading local and international brands such as Danube Home, Al Salem Carpet Trading, United Furniture, MINISO, MOOD, Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, Pan Emirates and THE One.
Amazing giveaways including a AED20,000 home makeover from THE One, 17 room makeovers worth AED5,000 each from Home Centre, garden makeovers from Danube Home and shopping vouchers worth AED10,000 to spend at IKEA are just a few of the exciting promotions available to shoppers during DHF.
Join us for a more than two weeks of amazing home offers and experiences, and kick-start the festival with a stunning firework display at Festival Bay, Dubai Festival City, on September 24 at 9pm — see you there!
For full details of Dubai Home Festival and a calendar of events, please visit www.dubaihomefestival.com.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Nakheel Mall! Before you go, you can discover brilliant advice from some of the DHF speakers without leaving your armchair. Find essential home organisation tips and tricks from Decluttr ME and Gina Positano Designs, only on Home Club ME. Enjoy!